In Northeast Ohio
Free Estimates | 10 Years of Experience | Licensed Business
At Blossom Earthworks & Design, we create amazing landscapes, but we also design stunning outdoor living spaces with our professional hardscaping services offered throughout northeast Ohio. Add aesthetic appeal to your landscape and improve walkability and structural integrity with our carefully crafted hardscapes.
Our hardscape design and installation technicians expertly blend your desired hardscape elements with your existing landscape to ensure everything flows together. Whether you want a new deck, fencing, retaining wall, patio, walkway or other hardscape feature, we build it all with the highest quality materials at a price you can afford.
We pride ourselves on creating the perfect structures to match your wants and needs. We offer a vast selection of deck and fencing designs to choose from and a team of dedicated craftsmen to ensure your project turns out exactly the way you imagined. We choose only the finest materials to ensure your structure is an investment in beauty and longevity.
Structures to consider:
- Raised decks: Great for parties and quality time outdoors
- Privacy fences and screens: Perfect for keeping your sanctuary private
- Protective gates: Ideal for keeping children in and criminals out
- Gazebos and arbors: To add more beauty to your already beautiful exterior
We build the patio, walkway, driveway, outdoor fireplace, fire pit, retaining wall, garden steps, or other cement or concrete creation you’ve always wanted.
We communicate with local utility companies before setting any foundation to verify you won’t experience any loss of services.
We source only the highest quality materials and work with the finest craftsmen to maintain the integrity, longevity and aesthetic appeal of your overall landscape. No job is too big or too small, and we continually learn and develop new techniques to ensure your hardscape design is the best it can be.
Perks of cement and concrete projects include:
- Extending your outdoor living space with a patio
- Preventing overplanting and subsequent death of soil
- Increasing property values with a small investment
- Creating or enhancing curb appeal
- Ensuring crack-proof driveways