The Grounds Maintenance Division Manager is responsible for performing a variety of work tasks in order to manage the timely completion of grounds maintenance service contracts. The Grounds Maintenance Manager will be required to supervise, and take steps necessary to make sure grounds maintenance is done correctly and efficiently. Must work closely with foremen promoting a positive work environment and ensuring all crews are reaching their fullest potential. Must be able to efficiently provide daily progress reporting on job time and expense data.
Crew Leaders will be responsible to make sure their crew is maximizing their potential.
- Making sure their crew has what they need to get jobs done to meet and exceed a customers expectations.
- Must be goal driven, and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work with a team, and have excellent communication skills.
- Must have 5+ years of Landscaping experience
We are always looking for crew members to join our team!
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and a team player
- Must have experience in landscaping + always willing to learn more
- Must have reliable transportation to South Euclid, OH